We understand that some parents would like their child to have their mobile phone with them as they travel to and from school. It is important that parents and children are fully aware of our expectations as set out below.
- Where mobile phones are not deemed essential to bring to school, please leave them at home.
- Children will act responsibly at all times with their phones when travelling to and from school.
- Where children bring their mobile phones into school, they must be switched off on the school grounds.
- Mobile phones must be given to the Class Teacher at the start of the day. They will be returned at the end of the school day to the child.
- Mobile phones are not permitted on any school trips, sports events or residential trips.
- The school accepts no responsibility for the security of children's mobile phones at any time.
- The school reserves the right to confiscate a mobile phone where a child does not follow the guidance above. This may result in a meeting with the children and parents that, potentially, the children not being permitted to bring a phone onto school grounds.
- SMART watches are not permitted in school
Should parents or children have any questions, please contact Mr Denchfield.